FROM THE PRINCIPAL
On behalf of the staff at Everglades Preparatory Academy , I am happy to welcome you to the 2018-2019 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our students need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our students success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out this commitment .
Everglades Preparatory Academy staff and I welcome you to be a part of our school family. We thank you for your support.
“Elevating Excellence through Education”
Linda Johnson-Earsley, Principal
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL: To my EPA family Thank You for all of the time and energy you put into helping me throughout my high school and college career. During my graduation ceremony I reflected on my educational journey which began with you. Thank you so much for being part of my graduation celebration
Cebrina St. Pierre
Palm Beach State College Fall 2017 Graduate and Everglades Preparatory Academy Alumni (2015 Graduate)
- Dropout Prevention, Alternative High School serving grades 9-12 students in Pahokee, FL.
- The school model is highly technology infused, utilizing an instructional framework which emphasizes differentiation through small group, peer-to-peer, mentoring program, self-directed and other hands-on learning methods.
- We provide College Readiness and Accelerated Programs, Career & College Counseling, Academic Counseling, and Development Coaching
- Since 2012, our school has successfully graduated over 200 students. Currently, our student enrollment is 102. The school team consists of 2 administrators, 7 instructional staff, and 2 support staff.
- We have been recognized for having the highest graduation increase rate among African American students in Palm Beach County.
- From (5) to (10) years Charter renewal from 2017-2027
- June 2017 ( June 30, 2017-June 30, 2022)Everglades Preparatory Academy received our Accreditation and the benefits that it provides to our learning communities, stakeholders, and society, as it helps to ensure that a high level of quality is maintained and that our school, faculty, and students remain ahead in the areas of education, technology, and innovative best practices.
- EPA has serviced over the years from 2002 to date: 1300 (+) students.
- Over 430 students have participated in Anquan Boldin Foundation and Florida Crystals Summer Camp since 2010.
State School Rating: “COMMENDABLE”