Our school is dedicated to creating and supporting partnerships among schools, families and community. As a central resource for family engagement, EPA engages and informs parent and families as essential partners in helping students achieve academic proficiency, college and career readiness.
The EPA provides educational software, APEX Learning, which will automatically prescribe students with personalized learning paths that cover sections of the course they haven’t mastered. Teachers adjust learning paths and assessments as needed. Students work through the coursework to earn course credit. Once students have successfully completed their learning path activities and passed the summative assessments required by their school or district, they have recovered their missing credit and are eligible for successive coursework, promotion to the next grade, or graduation.
Additional program components include:
• COLLEGE READINESS & ACCELERATED PROGRAMS
• CAREER AND COLLEGE COUNSELING
• ACADEMIC COUNSELING
• DEVELOPMENT COUNSELING
- Dropout Prevention, Alternative High School serving grades 9-12 students in Pahokee, FL.
- The school model is highly technology infused, utilizing an instructional framework which emphasizes differentiation through small group, peer-to-peer, mentoring program, self-directed and other hands-on learning methods.
- We provide College Readiness and Accelerated Programs, Career & College Counseling, Academic Counseling, and Development Coaching
- Since 2012, our school has successfully graduated over 200 students. Currently, our student enrollment is 102. The school team consists of 2 administrators, 7 instructional staff, and 2 support staff.
- We have been recognized for having the highest graduation increase rate among African American students in Palm Beach County.
- From (5) to (10) years Charter renewal from 2017-2027
- June 2017 ( June 30, 2017-June 30, 2022)Everglades Preparatory Academy received our Accreditation and the benefits that it provides to our learning communities, stakeholders, and society, as it helps to ensure that a high level of quality is maintained and that our school, faculty, and students remain ahead in the areas of education, technology, and innovative best practices.
- EPA has serviced over the years from 2002 to date: 1300 (+) students.
- Over 430 students have participated in Anquan Boldin Foundation and Florida Crystals Summer Camp since 2010.